CTEC is dedicated to providing the most reliable power supply possible. If, however, your electric power goes off, please follow these instructions:
- Check your fuses or circuit breakers to determine that the trouble is not in your own system.
- Check to see if your neighbors have power. This will help CTEC determine whether the trouble is caused by a transformer serving your home or is more general in nature.
- Have your bill handy so you can give the dispatcher the account number or meter number shown on the bill.
- To report an outage 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, phone the following:
Fredericksburg area: 830-997-2126 1-800-900-CTEC (2832)
Llano area: 325-247-4191
Mason area: 325-347-6314
Kingsland area: 325-388-4542
- If the outage is the responsibility of the Co-op, there will, of course, be no charge. If the co-op responds to a call and it is determined that the outage is on the customer's side of the meter, such as a blown fuse or tripped breaker, etc., you will be billed for a trip fee.